Rare Sugar Congress
- Oral Presentation
- Oral presentation slides must be prepared with PowerPoint (PPT) for Windows
or Mac (ver.2010 recommended). Mac users must provide an interface to connect
to a slide projector. All speakers basically use their own PC and need
to contact the projector desk on site to project the slides before your
presentation. However, if you can't bring a PC, you can also use our PCs
of both Windows and Mac.
- Poster Presentation
- Please make your poster fit the space within a display panel. The panel
size is 2,100 mm height X 900 mm wide. There is no strict rule for this
but we recommend to make your poster with a regular A0 size paper (1,189
mm X 841 mm).
- Posters will be displayed in the Exhibition Hall (First floor of hall building
of the Sun Port Takamatsu) from Dec. 2 to Dec. 5, 2019.
- Please set up your poster from 15:00 to 16:30 on Dec. 2, 2019 and also
from 9:00 to 17:00 by Dec 4. 2019.
- Poster presentation session will be from 09:00 to 12:00 on Dec. 5, 2019.
Poster presenters must stay and give a chance of discussion with audience
in front of each poster from 9:30 to 10:30 for odd numbered posters and
10:30 to 11:30 for even numbered posters.
- Contact Information
- Please contact the program committee on e-mail.