Rare Sugar Congress
- Presenters are requested to submit one page Abstract in MS word file by
- The Abstract Submission started on April 1, 2019.
The Abstract Submission Deadline is August 31, 2019.
- The Abstract Submission Deadline is extended to September 15, 2019.
- All presenters (invited, oral, and poster presentation) are required to
submit one page Abstract (MSWord file only) for your presentation at Rare
Sugar Congress 2019 (RSC2019). The following are the basic requirements:
- A4 (210mm x 297mm) or letter size with a 25 mm margin on all 4 sides.
- The manuscript must be written in English. Use 12 point Times New Roman font.
- Papers should be arranged in the following order; Title, Author(s),Affiliation(s), and Text Body.
- The e-mail addresses of presenter and/or corresponding author are required.
- Figures and tables can be included.
- Send MS word file to firstname.lastname@example.org by e-mail.
Please list full name and registration number of presenter in the e-mail.
- Poster Preparation
- Please make your poster fit the space within a display panel. The panel
size is 2,100 mm height X 900 mm wide. There is no strict rule for this
but we recommend to make your poster with a regular A0 size paper (1,189
mm X 841 mm).
- Posters will be displayed in the Exhibition Hall (First floor of hall building of the Sun Port Takamatsu) from Dec. 2 to Dec. 5, 2019.
- Please set up your poster after noon on Dec. 2, 2019.
- Poster hours will be 09:00-12:00 on Dec. 5, 2019.