Presenters are requested to submit one page abstract in MS word file by email.
The abstract submission started on November 1, 2022.
The abstract submission dealine is December 23, 2022.
Due date for Abstract submission was extended:
Extended due is January 6, 2023 (Fri).
The abstract submission closed on January 6, 2023.
Authors selected for an invited oral presentation were informed via email on January 20, 2023.
All abstracts were considered for poster presentations after the reviewing process and limited number was selected for an invited oral presentation.
Abstracts and the lecture session of respective invited talks will be available in the linked PDF file.
Download Invited Oral Presentation list »
Invited oral presentation is 14 minute including time for discussions. Presentations must be set up prior to the beginning of the sessions. The auditorium is opened at 8:00 in the morning.
Bring your own personal computer. The organization committee will serve the standard projector, cables and the switcher. Multiple connecting cables for VGA (Analog RGB; HD15) and for HDMI connection are prepared on the speaker table, and they are switched for projection. HDMI cables and HMDI converter to VGA projector are also prepared on the table. Mac PC/MS Surface users should bring their own adapter. The projector operates at a 4:3 aspect ratio. Please check the suitability during lunchtime or coffee break prior to the session. AC 100V power strips are available under the table. All the presenters are recommended to bring a USB memory as a backup.
All abstracts submitted by the listed authors in the linked PDF files were accepted for a poster presentation.
Download Poster Presentation list »
1) Please make your poster fit the space within a display panel.
The panel size is 2,100 mm height X 900 mm wide.
There is no strict rule for this but we recommend to make your poster with a regular A0 size paper (1,189 mm X 841 mm).
2) Posters will be displayed in the Exhibition Hall (First floor of hall building of the Sun Port Takamatsu) from March 31 to April 2, 2023.
3) Please set up your poster from 12:00 to 16:30 on March 31, 2023 and also remove after 12:00 on April 2, 2023.
4) Poster presentation session will be from 9:00 to 12:00 on April 2, 2023.
Poster presenters must stay and give a chance of discussion with audiences in front of each poster.
9:30 – 10:30: for odd numbered posters
10:30 – 11:30: for even numbered posters
All presenters (invited, oral, and poster presentation) are required to submit one page abstract (MSWord file only) for your presentation at Rare Sugar Congress 2023 (RSC2023). The following are the basic requirements:
1) A4 (210 mm x 297 mm) or letter size with a 25 mm margin on all 4 sides.
2) The manuscript must be written in English. Use 12 point Times New Roman font.
3) Papers should be arranged in the following order; Title, Author(s), Affiliation(s), and Text Body.
4) The presenter and corresponding author(s) should be marked with an underline and an asterisk (*), respectively.
5) The e-mail address of all of authors should be given on second page of the abstract file.
6) Figures and tables can be included.
Send MS word file to email@example.com by email. Please list full name and registration number of presenter in the email.