Presenters are requested to submit one page Abstract in MS word file by email.
The Abstract Submission started on November 1, 2022.
The Abstract Submission Dealine is December 23, 2022.
All presenters (invited, oral, and poster presentation) are required to submit one page Abstract (MSWord file only) for your presentation at Rare Sugar Congress 2023 (RSC2023). The following are the basic requirements:
1) A4 (210mm x 297mm) or letter size with a 25 mm margin on all 4 sides.
2) The manuscript must be written in English. Use 12 point Times New Roman font.
3) Papers should be arranged in the following order; Title, Author(s),Affiliation(s), and Text Body.
4) The e-mail addresses of presenter and/or corresponding author are required. Figures and tables can be included.
Selected abstracts will be informed as oral presentations to author(s) via email.
All abstracts will be considered for poster presentations after the reviewing process and limited number will be selected for an oral presentation.
1) Please make your poster fit the space within a display panel.
The panel size is 2,100 mm height X 900 mm wide.
There is no strict rule for this but we recommend to make your poster with a regular A0 size paper (1,189 mm X 841 mm).
2) Posters will be displayed in the Exhibition Hall (First floor of hall building of the Sun Port Takamatsu) from April 1 to 2, 2023.
3) Please set up your poster after noon on April 1, 2023.
4) Poster hours will be 09:00 – 12:00 on April 2, 2023.